internetworkers - [internetworkers] UNC Paralegal Program?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] UNC Paralegal Program?
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:17:24 -0500

Anyone know about a paralegal program offered at UNC as part of continuing
education? I've called and left messages with people on campus and am,
impatiently, waiting to hear back from them. Thought I'd see if any of you
have even heard of this program and/or know anything about it. Write me
offlist if you do. Thanks a lot.

Beth Ellison
http://navel.blogspot.com

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until
3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

  • [internetworkers] UNC Paralegal Program?, Beth, 01/05/2004