internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Used Monitor?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Laughlin <jason AT jasonlaughlin.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Used Monitor?
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 21:28:21 -0500

Although I hear it's somewhat overpriced, you may also want to look at Duke Surplus (in the Lakewood Shopping Center in Durham)
http://www.dukestores.duke.edu/retail/surplus/

My current and former employers have mostly gotten good furniture deals there.

Jason

Jim Ray wrote:

> NCSU Materials Management
> 3220 Ligon St
> Campus Box 7225
> Raleigh NC 27695
> Phone: 919-515-5525
> Web Site:
> http://www7.acs.ncsu.edu/materialsmgmt/MaterialsSupport/SurplusWeb.htm
>
> open to the general public each Friday from 8am until 11am

holy crap, i *need* to get down there, where is it? and do you know if
they'll be open next friday?

i was going to go yesterday, but I wasn't sure if they were going to be
open...

hell, I'll pick up a few and find something to do with them for that
price :p

~Ian

What's that file that's attached you ask? Well, its my Gnu Privacy
Guard (GnuPG) signature that can be used to authenticate this email.
For more information, check out
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html

On Jan 3, 2004, at 7:47 PM, Jim Ray wrote:

i picked up a 17" trinitron from nc state materials management sale on
friday morning from 8-11 am for $10.

Jim Ray, EIEIO