internetworkers - [internetworkers] NYE Pics Live from Carrboro Century Center :-)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Laughlin <jason AT jasonlaughlin.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NYE Pics Live from Carrboro Century Center :-)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:15:19 -0500

On the off-chance that you're checking email looking for someplace to be, I'm posting pictures live to http://www.tangophilia.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=20031231ccc from the Carrboro Century Center where I'm currently running sound. Tonight's event is Lulu and the Lounge Lizards, sponsored by the Triangle Swing Dance Society. $17 at the door, and it goes till 12:30am! Check out the pictures to see the crowd, then come to Carrboro to swing in the New Year!

Directions to the Carrboro Century Center:
http://www.tangophilia.com/locations/index.php?locindex=5

Happy New Year!
Jason

  • [internetworkers] NYE Pics Live from Carrboro Century Center :-), Jason Laughlin, 12/31/2003