internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] NYE Stuff

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Laughlin <jason AT jasonlaughlin.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] NYE Stuff
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:49:41 -0500

Triangle Swing Dance Society is sponsoring Lulu and the Lounge Lizards at the Carrboro Century Center tonight (9-1am).
I'm running the sound, so if any of you are there, stop and say hi.

I'm also planning on using the Center's free WiFi to upload my pics while the event is in progress. I'll be posting to http://www.tangophilia.com/gallery/.

Jason

Beth wrote:

Hi--

Anyone know of anything going on in Carrboro/Chapel Hill tonight? My New
Year's Eve plans were just cancelled thanks to a case of food poisoning and
most of my friends are out of town or otherwise engaged.

:(

Beth

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until
3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/