internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] not off-color but it should be

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] not off-color but it should be
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:34:11 -0500 (EST)

nimoy made several terrible records in the 60s and 70s including "two
sides of leonard nimoy" which included not only the bilbo ballad but also
one called 'highly illogical'
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/1931/2-sides.html
the conceit was that one side of the lp was nimoy (as a folksinger) and
one as spock. the cd rerelease is called 'highly illogical'