internetworkers - [internetworkers] Have an off-color Christmas

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Have an off-color Christmas
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:34:06 -0500

I posted this link before, but their special Christmas channel is worth taking a listen. The playlist is an eclectic mix of unusual recordings I've never heard before, and some funny holiday songs about such subjects as getting drunk at the holiday christmas party or going into work sick and giving everyone the flu.

Sample:
Christmas Time in Hell - Satan
A Christmas Without Weed - Shawn
Blue Christmas - Maria Osmond

(Note: some song lyrics may not be suitable for small children or playing loudly at the office.)
If you put up a large switch in a cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying "End-
of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH", the paint wouldn't even have time
to dry. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC

  • [internetworkers] Have an off-color Christmas, Michael Czeiszperger, 12/19/2003