internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] INW Guns-n-Ammo Day

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Cox <glcox AT pobox.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] INW Guns-n-Ammo Day
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:23:09 -0500 (EST)

> rent a gun - can you do such a thing?

I know someone in VA who has Shooty Goodness outings to the local range.
She gets hold of all sorts of fun hardware. It's something like $8 gun
rental, plus ammo. Check your local listings for availability.

> Or would the well-armed have to bring extra for the unarmed?

"Share your toys" is a good philosophy anyway. :)

> If someone could post costs, hours, and restrictions (if any)
> for each location to the list, we could all choose together.

One thing I have:
Do these places check permits or any other level of administrative
meddling^Woverhead? I'd love to break out some hand-me-down
weapons-that-people-don't-need-to-know-about.