internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] meanwhile on planet Venus...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: James Dasher <jdasher AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: machett AT ibiblio.org, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] meanwhile on planet Venus...
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:45:42 -0500

On Wednesday, Dec 10, 2003, at 00:35 US/Eastern, Alan MacHett wrote:

I was going to make some smartass remark about having scared off the
women-folk, but it occurred to me that they're probably just being smart
and watching the debate on tv...

eh. as long as whoever wins lets me drive my ZSU-23-4 down the street,
right guys?

Not if they get the CAFE standards they're all moaning for. If Marie Antoinette were alive today, she'd be saying, "Let them drive hatchbacks!"

You need something along the lines of a Charleton Heston/Evil Kneivel (sp?) ticket - now *that*'s a party that could make me vote straight ticket!

'Night -