internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] new survey - best bartender

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] new survey - best bartender
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:30:13 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Roger Austin wrote:
> I'm a wine or beer drinker so I don't know much about bartenders
> who mix drinks. My assumption is that it would be in a fancy hotel
> or some place that caters to the well off.

Beer and wine also need a good bartender, especially where good beer is
being is served. Pouring the proper stout is an art. Draft beer in general
is usually poured incorrectly. As for your assumption on mixed drink
bartenders, I would have to disagree, more often than not I've run into
the best bartenders in your run of the mill bar. Darrell @ Legend's come
to mind, or Claire @ the Rockford...

--
Scott H. Zekanis