internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers][kook!] Brains!! Must Eat Brains!!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers][kook!] Brains!! Must Eat Brains!!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:59:54 -0500

"Don't you know who I am?!?!? I'm freakin' Glen Campbell for goodness sake!!! I'm not supposed to be locked up 'like this'!!!"

you mean, not locked up like a common criminal? or do you mean not locked up like some wasted old man who was careening all over town in a glass and metal deathbox after smashing into something? i mean, if it is the latter, then they should just let you go. really. after all, you /did/ give us "Rhinestone Cowboy."