internetworkers - [internetworkers] Looking for someone to interview for class

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Rebecca O'Connell" <rloconne AT unity.ncsu.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Looking for someone to interview for class
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:14:29 -0500

Folks:

I am currently taking Jobs and Work and one of my assignments is to
interview someone in my chosen occupational category, which is web
development. I am looking for someone who works in this field and would be
willing to answer some questions about their career either over lunch (my
treat) or via email, whichever you would prefer.

If you would be willing to do this, please email me off list and we'll work
out the details.

Thank you,
Rebecca