internetworkers - [internetworkers] NC State Crafts Center Fair and Sale on Saturday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] NC State Crafts Center Fair and Sale on Saturday
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:21:00 -0500

If you are in Raleigh on Saturday and want to do some craft
shopping, you should check out the annual Crafts Center fair
at NCSU. Nileen will be there with her quilting stuff as well
as 40-50 other crafts/arts geeks. The people that sell there
are members of the Center, past students, or associates of
the guilds that meet there.

It goes from 10-5 at the Crafts Center which is under Thompson
Theater near Pullen Park. Easy parking in the deck across the
street. Get there early since this is a very popular fair.

http://www.fis.ncsu.edu/Crafts_Center/FairandSale.htm

Please remember that the more quilting stuff people buy, the
faster I can retire. (Of course, I will work until I die if she
keeps buying fabric.)
Enjoy, Roger

  • [internetworkers] NC State Crafts Center Fair and Sale on Saturday, Roger Austin, 11/21/2003