internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Email scams

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "dana.wilson" <dana.wilson AT bcbsnc.com>
  • To: zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com, internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Email scams
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:32:14 -0400

In an effort to safeguard the privacy of all our communications, we have
taken steps to ensure our e-mail communications meet federal and state
privacy requirements. Thank you for your understanding of this new
procedure.

dana.wilson sent you a secured message. The link below will take you
to a welcome page where you can securely view the message. Click below
to view it, or cut and paste the following URL into your Web browser:

https://smail.pdr102072.com/ime?x=4-316952-166680-LMNQ3ZOT

Your ability to retrieve this message will expire on Saturday November
22, 2003.