internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Cappy's RIP?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "DanA Wilson" <DanA.Wilson AT bcbsnc.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Cappy's RIP?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:49:19 -0400

Didn't they just open a place on 55 just south of the 55&54 intersection?

dw

>>> thomas AT tbeckett.com 10/21/03 01:35PM >>>
    I just went out to pick up a sub for lunch, and discovered that my
favorite sub shop, Cappy's, is closed.  Apparently permanently - their
phone lines are disconnected.

    What a shame it is.  Cappy's was a pioneering of RTP lunch stop and one
of the better places to get sub sandwiches and tempting pastries.  Too
much competition in the neighborhood now, I guess.

TaB

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/