internetworkers - [internetworkers] [cbs] BBQ Documentary Sunday!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: labratz AT metalab.unc.edu, <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [cbs] BBQ Documentary Sunday!
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 07:04:00 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:02:02 -0400
From: "fkramer AT email.unc.edu" <fkramer AT email.unc.edu>
To: pj AT unc.edu
Subject: [cbs] BBQ Documentary Sunday!

Dear BBQ Society

I am happy to announce that this Sunday, 10/12 at 7pm (location TBA, but
on campus), the Carolina BBQ Society will be screening a documentary on
BBQ. The film is called Slow Food, Fast Times and is by Joe Murphy.
Murphy directs Appalachian’s N.C. Teaching Fellows program. He has
taught film and video production courses in Appalachian State
University’s Reich College of Education since 1975. He has graciously
offered his time and knowledge and will also speak with the club about the
film. Here is a recent article about his latest film.

http://www.mountaintimes.com/mtweekly/2003/0424/age_matters.php3

If you can attend, please do, it should be a great night! The film runs
about an hour. Please RSVP to me (fkramer AT email.unc.edu) ASAP to let me
know if you will be there.

Thanks, and happy eating.

Best
Fritz

Fritz Kramer
fkramer AT email.unc.edu
(919) 914-6692

  • [internetworkers] [cbs] BBQ Documentary Sunday!, Paul Jones, 10/07/2003