internetworkers - [internetworkers] speaking of Googling

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Parker, David X" <dmp31526 AT GlaxoWellcome.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] speaking of Googling
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:36:44 -0400

One day a couple of years ago, when I was bored, I googled "David Parker"
just to see how many there were. I counted 76, and that's just those with a
Web presence.

It was interesting to see what the other David Parkers did. One won an Oscar
for sound editing on "The English Patient." Another is living my dream,
living and painting in the south of France.

- Dave P.