internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] cheney in raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: thomas AT tbeckett.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] cheney in raleigh
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:07:56 -0400

Thomas Beckett wrote:
I hear that Dick Cheney will be in Raleigh this evening and I-40 will be temporarily shut down. I can't find confirmation of this on the net. Yet another secret visit by a high member of our secret government.

I spent over a hour trying to get to Ridge Road from RTP on Friday. I hope the bastard rots in hell with the other facists.