internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:58:23 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: UNC Journalism School
Company Website: http://www.jomc.unc.edu

Job Title: Outstanding Assistant Professor in Multimedia
Job Description: Wanted: Outstanding Assistant Professor in
Multimedia

The School of Journalism and Mass Communication at the
University of North
Carolina is searching for an outstanding person
to join its faculty as an assistant professor in multimedia design and
production. Qualified candidates who also have expertise in graphic
design will be given preference.

Duties and Qualifications:
This position is open to a Ph.D., who would be in our academic tenure
track, or to a professional, who would be in our professional tenure
track. The Ph.D. would teach two courses a semester, conduct academic
research and publish. The professional must have a master’s degree
and would teach three courses a semester and carry out creative
activity. Either would advise graduate students and conduct public
service.

~the JobBoard