internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Information Ecology Lecture Series 9/19/2003

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Stella L." <thumb_nails AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Information Ecology Lecture Series 9/19/2003
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

to tag along, we are also having James Boyle to speak
about intellectual property at another time and
location. Here is the info:
The Virtue of Disorder: Sloppiness, Serendipity, and
Openness in Educational Materials
Presenter: James Boyle, William Neal Reynolds
Professor of Law and Faculty Co-Director of the Center
for the Study of the Public Domain, Duke Law School
October 03, 2003
3:00pm-4:00pm
Location: Love Auditorium, Levine Science Research
Center (LSRC) Room B101

http://cit.duke.edu/cgi-bin/event.pl?showPage=2&eventid=379