internetworkers - [internetworkers] Subscape Annex (Tuesday) 9 September 2003, Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Subscape Annex (Tuesday) 9 September 2003, Raleigh
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 01:47:07 -0400 (EDT)

We're playing another show Tuesday night in Raleigh near Five Points.
True, the show's on a weeknight, but it is at least sort of early.

thanks,
Steve Burnett
-------------

Subscape Annex returns to Bickett Gallery in Raleigh NC on Tuesday
September 9 at as part of the 23 Hours event. We will be playing an early
evening show which will start at 9pm and we will be stopping at or just
before 11pm. Cost is free, with donations (going towards the Contemporary
Art Museum) requested.

Subscape Annex is an ambient improvisational soundscape trio consisting of
Steve Burnett (Chapman Stick, theremin), Rob Lewis (synthesizers) and
Anthony Staton (synthesizers, vocalizations).

23 Hours is an assemblage of roughly forty local bands and performers and
approximately thirty-six visual artists from August 8 to September 14.

Bickett Gallery is near the Five Points intersection of Raleigh, a few
blocks from the Rialto Theatre on Glenwood Avenue.

http://www.bickettgallery.com/

directions and map:
http://www.bickettgallery.com/08contact.html

  • [internetworkers] Subscape Annex (Tuesday) 9 September 2003, Raleigh, burnett, 09/09/2003