internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Time traveler spam?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: BigLee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Time traveler spam?
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:34:34 -0400

There is a class of spam for which the only purpose is to collect the eMail addresses of people who will respond to random eMails.

I got one today that said, in effect: "I had fun at the pub last week, are you interested in joining me?"

I wonder what the demographics would be for people who want to help the time traveler?

BigLee