internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Durham spot for Sept. Gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Durham spot for Sept. Gathering?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:07:07 -0400

I'm not too keen on the tapas place, personally. It was very expensive. I'm a big fan of Jo & Joe's, but y'all know that already. J&J is more of a community atmosphere, too.

BTW, Joe was called up on Reserve duty and he's been deployed to some arid and dangerous location, leaving Josephine to run the place by her lonesome. I'd be all about giving them some extra business.

TaB

Michael D. Thomas wrote:
Hey,

any suggestions for a Durham spot for the Sept. gathering?
(RTP is part of Durham.)

Here are the criteria:

- Must split checks
- Good mingling dynamics
- Offers a vegetarian dish
- Must be flexible wrt RSVPs
- be an INW kinda place

Will default to the Tapas place on 9th Street that Scott
picked unless someone wants something new.
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/