internetworkers - [internetworkers] Yet Another Shameless Band Plug

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Yet Another Shameless Band Plug
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:50:11 -0400

Attention, Internetworkers! It's a Weird Rock Alert! Yes, it's true,
the Billion are back. Our guitarist is recovering nicely from
new-fatherhood, and we are ready to rock n roll as only we can ;-)

Friday August 29, 11:30 pm The Billion play at Ringside in downtown
Durham, as part of the Durham Music Festival. Cover $7 for Ringside
only, or $15 gets you a three-day pass to all the music, at all the
venues. Check out the DMF website for more info, if you like local
independent music this will be a great three days (especially our 60
minutes of it! ;-> ) : http://www.durhamdada.org/projects.htm#DMF2003

Thursday Sept 11, special early showtime of 8 PM!!!!!! The Billion play
*two sets* at the spiffy South End Brewery in Raleigh. SEB is right
across the street from 42nd St Oyster Bar, in the Glenwood South area.
Come have dinner and a good brewski, and hear all your old Billion
favorites, including the infamous "Han Solo." You know you're gonna need
a drink that day anyway, why not imbibe at SEB with us?

Our alter-ego improv/jazz/organica/jamband incarnation, tentotheninth,
is also booking for the fall - I'll post as soon as dates are firm. As
if geek rock freaks playing live jazzy-prog improv wasn't weird enough
already, now we added a trombone player. Oh! The Horror!

Paula
http://www.tentotheninth.com/

  • [internetworkers] Yet Another Shameless Band Plug, childers . paula, 08/26/2003