internetworkers - [internetworkers] Sub today from 10-12 for Alex and Maria?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, bd189 AT earthlink.net
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Sub today from 10-12 for Alex and Maria?
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:36:53 -0400

Howdy,

I offered to sub for Alex and Maria this morning, but haven't heard any confirmation from them. Has anyone else heard from them?

Unless I hear anything to the contrary, I'lm gonna stop by the station in time to do their 10am show. I've you've been in touch with them and are already planing oin subbing for them. Post a notice to the wxdu internal list so I know.

Thanks!