internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Aerial photo of blackout]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Aerial photo of blackout]
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:26:56 -0400

On Wednesday, August 21, 2002, at 06:30 PM, Dan Smith wrote:

I thought y'all might like to see this pic.

I'm guessing the photo is not real? Didn't they restore some service in NYC and other areas by time that picture was snapped? And why is that area so much blacker than the rest of areas without light?

--
Scott (aim: bluecame1)
blog: http://sackheads.org/~scottrus/blog/