internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh Urban Challenge

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Raleigh Urban Challenge
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:01:15 -0400

Dallas -

What's taking you to Indiana? New job? Are congratulations in order?

TaB

Dallas Smith wrote:
I'll be living in Indiana when this goes on, but I thought I'd pass it
along. Seems like there are some on the list that might be interested...

Saturday September 13, 2003
Two-person teams find and visit 12 checkpoints on the unrehearsed urban
landscape using only clues, their feet, and public transit. No set course.
Event begins with a Trivia Challenge - the sharpest teams get a head start.

http://www.urbanchallenge.com/raleigh/

Dallas
--
Dallas Anne Smith