internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 9

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Allman <jim AT ibang.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Jim Allman <jim AT ibang.com>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 9
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:10:27 -0400

Beth wrote:
I am and always have been utterly repulsed by "Cackalacky". I'm from NC originally and that word never ceases to make me cringe. It's too Hee Haw.

Agreed. "Cackalacky" is a word that can't be pronounced correctly with all your front teeth.

=jimA=

  • [internetworkers] Re: InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 9, Jim Allman, 08/10/2003