internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers tonight, and Ben & Jerry's coupons

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers tonight, and Ben & Jerry's coupons
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:48:10 -0400

bc id be closer...as it is now, im an hour away

too bad ill miss it....see yall at the next one

ian

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 13:41, Diana Duncan wrote:

Why would being in Raleigh have any relevance? We're doing the 'once a year in Cary' Internetworkers tonight. And, according to Craig, this is bringing all sorts of people out of the woodwork who we don't see too often. Woo Hoo!

By the way, the designated area is out on the patio, but I guess if it's raining we'll be in the bar. Look for the huge pregnant lady if you don't know many Internetworkers by sight.

Diana