internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [Fwd: eBay Billing Update]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [Fwd: eBay Billing Update]
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 10:45:22 -0400

You should forward the original message source (with headers) to the AG of
NY. This fool was stupid enough to leave an easy trail to follow (assuming
the name and address are real):

domain:       ebayupdate.net
status:       production
organization: og triple triple
owner:        Donald Stienberg
email:        hitemuppinga AT aol.com
address:      64 Chrissy Court
city:         staten island
state:        new york
postal-code:  10316
country:      US
admin-c:      hitemuppinga AT aol.com#0
tech-c:       hitemuppinga AT aol.com#0
billing-c:    hitemuppinga AT aol.com#0
nserver:      ns1.sauri.org
nserver:      ns2.sauri.org
registrar:    JORE-1
created:      2003-07-17 00:41:10 UTC JORE-1
modified:     2003-07-17 06:10:22 UTC JORE-1
expires:      2004-07-16 20:40:49 UTC
source:       joker.com