internetworkers - [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics? (Calvin Powers)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Doug Patton" <info AT dougpatton.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics? (Calvin Powers)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:49:51 -0700

I been using Shutterfly for the last 2 years, I have had great success with
them. I use
them though Yahoo.
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc//print_splash

"Sometimes Inactivity is Better than Mindless Functioning"
email : info AT dougpatton.com <mailto:info AT dougpatton.com>
email : cause AT idrinkalone.com <mailto:cause AT idrinkalone.com>
Join Today! :http://www.dougpatton.com
"They thought concrete was the answer,but the earth was still moving
underneath"

  • [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics? (Calvin Powers), Doug Patton, 07/16/2003