internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: operation save-a-kittie

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: operation save-a-kittie
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:58:15 -0400

If you're interested in adopting a kitten, there are several ready for a good home. DesignBox is at 315 S. Bloodworth Street, Raleigh.

Contact Beth directly by email at:

<beth AT gamil.com>

At 02:15 PM 7/15/2003 -0400, Beth Howard Khalifa wrote:

>there are 3 sooper cute kitties left at the building beside
>Designbox. One is mainly black with a little white, one is black and
>white markings, and one is gray/black tiger stripes. They're about
>5-6 weeks old (?), look old enough to be away from the mother.
>
>they are SO cute and playful, but I fear where they are...cars and
>stuff, mother not in sight, no food...and I'm allergic so unfit for
>foster parenting...
>
>Anyone interested, please let me know...I can send you pictures...
>
>-b
>--
> -
> ----
> ---------
>------------ Gamil Design, Inc
>------------ 919-834-3552 tel
>------------ 919-833-8805 fax
>------------ http://www.gamil.com/

N Person St
http://www.hesketh.com

  • [internetworkers] Re: operation save-a-kittie, Heather Hesketh, 07/16/2003