internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] If you like Canada, you'll love Howard Dean

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] If you like Canada, you'll love Howard Dean
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:10:31 -0400

On Monday 30 June 2003 01:55 pm, Ben Brunk wrote:
> One need only look at
> Canadian healthcare to realize we don't want that here.

I heard (NPR?) that US healthcare is the most expensive per user in the
world... not covering the whole population, nor giving everyone the same
level of care. Healthcare money goes further in Canada.

Can someone confirm/rebate this? I cannot seem to find the source for this.

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
Stallman Reads my Tutorials! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/Steel/rms.html