internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] dedicated hosting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] dedicated hosting
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:40:25 -0400

We use Springboard Managed hosting in Cary, and have been happy with the
service. They offer both options you are considering:

http://www.springboardhosting.com

An important factor is that they are locally owned, financially stable, and
hosting is all they do. This limits the chance you will need to move your
server anytime soon.

Also, they only have about two hundred clients, so you are not just an
account number to them. I like that they are small enough that the staff
knows who I am by name.

David