internetworkers - [internetworkers] The 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail Conference

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] The 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail Conference
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:02:41 -0400

As seen in The Register, don't miss The 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail
Conference:

"Those readers interested in the potential fiscal benefits of unsolicited
e-mail marketing might like to join key members of the Register Strategy
Boutique in Nigeria this November for the 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail
Conference.

We can heartily recommend this event - hosted by Mr. Laurent Mpeti Kabila, a
senior assistant leader of the Revolutionary United Front of Sierra Leone -
which will examine how best to liquidate the huge sums of money which
regularly sit sadly unclaimed in African bank accounts."

And, from the conference site:

http://j-walk.com/blog/docs/conference.htm

"I present to you an urgent and confidential request: I request your
attendance at The 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail Conference. This is an excellent
opportunity to meet your distinguished colleagues, learn new marketing
techniques, and spend your hard-earned money. Attending this conference
demands the highest trust, security and confidentiality between us."

"Like most Nigerians, you're probably finding that it's increasingly
difficult to earn a decent living from email. That's why you need to attend
the 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail Conference."

Hey, I read it in The Register, so it must be true ;-)

David

  • [internetworkers] The 3rd Annual Nigerian EMail Conference, David Minton, 06/11/2003