internetworkers - [internetworkers] Need someplace to live?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joey Carr <joey AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Need someplace to live?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:57:51 -0400 (EDT)

My roomate is looking for someone to replace me. I'm moving into a sinlge
bedroom arrangement, which leaves my roommate, Paul, in need of someone to
take over where I left off.

Here's the skinny on the digs:

2 Bedrooms
1 1/2 bath (1 upstairs 1/2 downstairs)
~1000 Square feet (I'm not exactly sure)
Hardwood floors
Water included with rent
Central air
Dish washer
Electric stove, water heater, etc...
Dumpster service
Coin laundry in complex

We've got great water pressure.

Located on the F bus route in Carrboro, about a five minute walk from the
Harris Teeter, and only a minute further to Weaver St. Market and downtown
(Cat's Cradle, Go Studios, Orange County Social Club, Spotted Dog, Crazie
Mae's, Tyler's, the Speak Easy, Open Eye, etc...).

The neighborhood is family oriented and quiet. The land-lord is a
friendly woman who lives in the next unit. I've never had a problem
getting repairs, but I won't lie, you gotta' be patient.

All this for the great price of $375 plus half of the electric and phone
bills.

If you're interested or have any questions please contact Paul at
(919)928-9144.

-Joey

--

"I've got 3D stereophonic laser love"
-Lyam Lynch, "Fake David Bowie Song"

  • [internetworkers] Need someplace to live?, Joey Carr, 06/09/2003