internetworkers - [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers June Gathering - Bakus

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers June Gathering - Bakus
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:35:01 -0400

What: Triangle InterNetWorkers June Gathering
When: Thursday, June 5, 2003, 7:00 p.m.
Where:
Bakus Tapas & Wine Bar
746 Ninth Street
Durham, NC 27705
919-286-0777
Why: Warm evenings, a back patio, the charm of InterNetWorkers members &
sangria. What else do you need?

After last month's raucous & competitive outing at AdventureLanding we're
going to smooth it out this time and descend on Bakus, Durham's newest
addition to the Ninth Street corridor, for tapas and a selection of Spanish
wines among other potent potables. Fine words have already been spoken of
the calamari w/aioli (DELISH!). Add a little flair to the end of your week
and come dressed stylish or just come as you are, but come join us. We'll be
out on the back patio or along the nice long bar breaking them in. Parking
is across the street or around the way, you'll find it easy, it's a yellow
building.

Please RSVP to s_l AT mindspring.com so I can give them the heads up on how
many fabulous people to expect.