internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Computer Decisions, Inc. (fwd)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Computer Decisions, Inc. (fwd)
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 18:24:27 -0400

ProductivityPoint, Inc. now resides where Computer Decisions,Inc. was
in Morrisville. Whether it morphed or was replaced is another matter.

http://www.propoint.com/default.asp

Judy Hallman wrote:
To INW list:

I received this message, "Computer Decisions, Inc.," as info AT rtpnet.org.

I am trying to find the subject company's e-mail address. I attended
lots of classes in Gateway Centre in Morrisville off Airport Blvd. in
1996-97 and would like to find out how many CEUs I accumulated
(certificates don't say--they just indicate 7 hours of hands-on
instruction per class). Has this training company gone out of business?
I saw Solid Computer Decisions on your web page, but the address went
nowhere.

Any ideas?
http://www.scdinc.com/ is not repsonding.

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org,