internetworkers - [internetworkers] bad IT placement agency

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: [internetworkers] bad IT placement agency
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:08:40 -0400

Hi All,

I am currently contracted through a company called Apex Systems, Inc. out of
Raleigh. If you ever find yourself tempted to accept any jobs through this
company, think twice. They offer the most pathetic benefits package I have
ever seen and charge employees a lot of money to participate in it. They're
incredibly stingy and unfair when it comes to raises. And most recently, they
moved our regular payday for next week back one day because of Memorial Day
and didn't tell the employees. I found out purely by accident. Think this
could screw up some peoples' bill paying schedule? Yep. Probably will.

If anyone knows of any work that is even remotely related to tech writing,
editing, proofreading, etc. please let me know. I want to end my association
with Apex Systems as soon as possible. The N&O and Monster.com are being
searched diligently, but I'd love to hear about any other leads. Thanks.

Looking for a little employer respect,
Beth Ellison