internetworkers - [internetworkers] project management questions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jesse D.d.m. Wilbur" <jdwilbur AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] project management questions
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:43:22 -0700 (PDT)

Internetworkers,

Hey all.

I found a summer job/project building a database for research abstracts. I was
wondering, because this is the first time I'm doing something this big on a
freelance basis, if anyone could talk with me about my project plan. I'm
concerned about whether it covers all the things I'd need to think about,
whether the timing seems appropriate, whether I've over or underestimated....

Please contact me off list if you would be willing to discuss or have any
insights to offer.

Thanks,

jesse

=====