internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] writing on coding

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] writing on coding
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:46:39 -0400

"David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org> wrote:
>has proofreading gone the way of the cute little Taco Bell dog?

*sigh*

Proofreading is an oft neglected part of writing. And evidently, so is using
spellcheck.

Proofreading is also very lucrative. I get paid sweet ducats for it. And it
*is* all about me.

Speaking of which, I'm proofreading a new Webmin book. For those of you who
might care, a new version is available and the book will be published soon.

http://www.webmin.com/

I'm not trying to promote or sell the book or application here. I just
thought some of you might be interested.

Beth