internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] OT:  In search of a hair cut

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] OT:  In search of a hair cut
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:26:24 -0400

well, since this bandwagon is sinking quick - i'd better jump on it!!

and provide my opinion on "Who does hair best?"

usually, i con a friend into cutting mine with dog clippers 'cause i am too cheap to go get haircuts. however, recently i had a hairstyle idea that was, in simple terms, "beyond dog clippers." after asking all the local hipsters, i found out that Syd's on Rosemary St. in Chapel Hill is the place to go. they stay open 'til 8 p.m. on most weekdays and accept walk-ins. my stylish was Tracy and she was totally cool.

besides Syd's, we have to plug Moshi Moshi (which MWC already posted). if you get Beth to do your hair, i would like to come and watch. thanks!
dave m.