internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo! News - Microsoft Plans Toilets With Web Access

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo! News - Microsoft Plans Toilets With Web Access
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:43:10 -0400

This must be a stalking horse for one of those voyeur sites.

Normally I wouldn't expect to read about something like this until July or August, when the news gets slow....

TaB

Dan Smith wrote:
This is way too much. I have never understood why some people extra time in the bathroom reading, or talking on phones. Now, you can surf and do other business visiting the smelly port-a-potties at outdoor events.
I hope they don't include minicameras or microphones. . .

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=&e=8&u=/ap/20030507/ap_on_hi_te/internet_toilet <http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=&e=8&u=/ap/20030507/ap_on_hi_te/internet_toilet>