internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Not sure if everyone has seen this but wha t OS are you??

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Not sure if everyone has seen this but wha t OS are you??
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:47:25 -0400

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 04:27 pm, Gina Norman wrote:
> I'm Slackware Linux.

Kweeel!!

> I don't even know what Slackware Linux is. :(

The "real thing" Linux. So you are real, see?

> I thought I'd be something more user-friendly.

Linux is very friendly with its friends. Although it might be a little picky
when it chooses friends :)

And Linux looks gorgeous:

http://lilo.uah.es/mj_images/gustavoCR-KDE31.png

More here:
http://capturas.ath.cx/ver_thumb.php?para=0

> -Gina

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
MaDuIxA PoWeR!