internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:21:31 -0400

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: Canopy Systems, Inc.
Company Website: http://www.canopysystems.com

Job Title: Technical Writer
Job Description: Technical Writer

Experienced candidates will
possess graphic and Web skills. To succeed in this position you must
have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to
work independently, and excellent attention to detail. We are seeking
someone with initiative who thinks creatively, has excellent
organizational skills, and is skilled and comfortable dealing with
current technologies.

In particular, we seek a writer who is
proficient with the following tools:

* ForeHelp or another help
authoring tool (some experience)
* MS Word (expert)
* Dreamweaver or
another Web/HTML tool (expert)
* Photoshop (skilled)
* Adobe Acrobat
(experience)
* Visio (experience)

The candidate chosen for this
position will be responsible for maintaining our online documentation
library using Dreamweaver. This maintenance includes all updates to
the site’s content as well as creation and maintenance of many of the
documents contained within it. You must be comfortable with HTML and
FTP. Experience creating online forms is a plus. Maintenance of this
site will frequently include design and creation of graphics using
Photoshop. This individual will also research and write white papers
on our ASP application and its architecture, and be responsible for
one small help project.

Please include a writing sample in your
response to this announcement. If you have online samples of your
work, please provide a link.

No relocation or sponsorship. Local
candidates preferred.

We offer an excellent work environment along
with a competitive compensation and benefits package including: paid
vacation, 401k match, group health and dental free to the
employee.

Thank you for your interest in Canopy Systems!

An
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.

~the JobBoard