internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] read 'this'

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] read 'this'
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:32:54 -0400

Oh screw it. It's not that important anyway.

--
~o)

From: "Kristen James Eberlein" <kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com>
To: <thomas AT tbeckett.com>,<internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
<BAD4BDF6.10D29%schmitt AT christopher.org><002201c30f12$6514dd40$09a2f7a5@frzmf01>
<3EAFC0B4.30506 AT tbeckett.com>
Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Mini Cooper and tall folk
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:30:50 -0400

Not a clue, to be honest. The Mini has six airbags, but I doubt they are
placed to protect passengers in the rear seat.

I was simply thinking in terms of what (and who) would fit comfortable in
the rear seats, not safety or practicality.

The Mini is a great car for one or two people, but (safety considerations
aside) there just really wouldn't be enough room for a child and the
multitudinous paraphernalia that comes with.

K.