internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] PigWar 2003

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] PigWar 2003
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:24:31 -0400

I'm with y'all as well in that both can be quite tasty. If anybody out
there hasn't tried the vinegar based pork BBQ, you could be shocked and
awed by how yummy it can be, however if it's not prepared properly, it
could be considered a biological or chemical weapon.

Now back to our continuing coverage of Operation Piggy Freedom...