internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] dream job: Lucasfilm  - Project Content Developer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] dream job: Lucasfilm  - Project Content Developer
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:18:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Paul Jones wrote:

> i prefer an imaginary world in which the heroes have sillier haircuts than
> i do ;-> and hey hey how about those danishs slapped on the side of leah's
> head. the chicks' do's are not down with ms. highstyle either. maybe star
> wars is about fashion victims?

To possibly belabor the obvious, the first one was after all filmed in
1977. Not much from the 70s isn't laughable fashion-wise now. If Star Wars
had been filmed in 1965 the cinnamon-bun hairdo might have been a beehive.

And I'm with Beth on the delete Jar-Jar bit.

Steve, off shopping for another vest....

  • RE: [internetworkers] dream job: Lucasfilm  - Project Content Developer, burnett, 04/25/2003