internetworkers - Fwd: Re: [internetworkers] The most incredible Rube Goldberg machine ever

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ids AT idisplay.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [internetworkers] The most incredible Rube Goldberg machine ever
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:50:23 -0400

I don't really have a dog-in-this-fight, but after the "Prairie Home Companion" rants a little while back, I couldn't resist noticing the announcer in the "Cog" commercial:
>Garrison Keillor, the American author, who announces: "Isn't it nice when things just work?"
Presuming the article's true, the whole thing's pretty amazing!
Ed W.

At 04:50 PM 4/22/03 -0400, you wrote:
It took them 606 takes, I think, over a couple of day (specifics in the
article) and no video editing. It was one continuious shot.
Dallas
--
Dallas Anne Smith
dallas.smith AT pobox.com