internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Re: Wilco at Duke]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Meghan Day <meghan AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • Cc: "Jeff Bacon \(E-mail 2\)" <bacon AT bluecg.com>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Re: Wilco at Duke]
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:45:03 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] [Fwd: Re: Wilco at Duke]

Ok, I'm in!

I think the best bet (from a safety/security/not being too conspicuous POV) would be to plan on getting there in the 5:30 timeframe, parking somewhere else (like East Campus) and walking (or taking the shuttle there).  My guess is that security is going to be out in force and it would also behoove us to have a "real" reason for being on West Campus.  Like that paper I'm writing which requires me to use Perkins Library.

I am an alum, and actually still have my first Duke ID (so out of date now it's just plain funny), but I figure it can't hurt.

Who else wants to go?  We should arrange carpoolness, as parking at Duke (in the best of times) sucks.

-Gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance
ginanorm AT nortelnetworks.com