internetworkers - [internetworkers] Roommate wanted

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT audioverse.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Roommate wanted
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:14:16 -0400

If you know anyone looking, please forward.

Wanted: 1 non-smoking adult roommate for a 2bedroom/1-bath apartment in
Chapel Hill. It's a five minute WALK to the 100 block of downtown.
It's a five unit complex and the tenants have been there forever.
Needless to say, they have input on the matter. So if you are not a
people person, this place isn't for you. Also, I have a Cobalt Qube as
a testing box which you can have user access. $275+(1/2)utilities. Room
available imediately.

Email me at uzoma AT audioverse.com or call 919-260-1843.

uzoma